Saturday, September 21, 2019 • 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM – Rain or Shine
Criteria and Guidelines
FINE ARTS: All work must be the original work of the accepted artist. Work must show originality and be made by hand. Items (ceramics, sculpture, glass, or jewelry) from molds or kits may be placed in the crafts category.
CRAFTS: All work must be designed and executed by the accepted crafter. Work should be handcrafted or enhanced creatively or artistically by the exhibitor. Items made by others or items purchased for resale may be removed at the discretion of the committee. Commercially manufactured items will NOT be accepted.
If you prefer, visit the DOWNLOADS tab for a printable exhibitor brochure and application.
- My booth requires a back (Booths with backs cannot be placed in front of businesses)
- Completed and signed application
- 3-4 photographs/slides, clearly labeled
- 2 checks or money orders payable to Kirksville Arts Association:
- $10 non-refundable application fee, plus
- $85 booth fee ($95 after August 17th, 2019)
Payments made by check, cash or PayPal. Fees can be dropped off at our location at 1902 S. Baltimore, Suite 100 or mailed to… Kirksville Arts Association, P.O. Box 88, Kirksville, MO 63501
The fee for two booths remains at $150.
No refunds will be given due to cancellation by the exhibitor.
- MO Sales Tax ID (if not already on file with KAA) – Also required for students
The Kirksville Arts Association reserves the right to reproduce photographs for the purpose of publicity and to reject work at the Festival which differs significantly from the entry photographs or does not comply with the Festival standards and criteria.
I agree to assume full responsibility for my entries. I will not hold the Kirksville Arts Association or the City of Kirksville responsible for any personal injury, property loss, or damage.
Red Barn Booth Fee
Red Barn Two Booth Fee
Red Barn Application Fee